- Saturday, April 26, 2014 7:30-9:45pm
Stone Church Coffee House
First Congregational Church
300 High St.
- Friday, May 9, 2014 6:00- 9:00pm
First Unitarian Church
(Church supper concert)
- Saturday, June 21, 2014 11:00am-7:00pm (rain date: Sunday, June 22)
Blackstone River Theatre Summer Solstice Festival
Diamond Hill Park
Tickets: $15 adults, $10 seniors, children $5, kids under 5 free
The Gnomes play 12:00pm-1:15pm
Entertainment includes: Burning Bridget Cleary; Cantrip; Aoife Clancy; Eastern Medicine Singers; The Gnomes; Matt & Shannon Heaton; Kieran Jordan, Mark Roberts & Laurel Martin; Robbie O'Connell;
Panache Quartet; Pendragon; Harvey Reid & Joyce Andersen; Torrin Ryan & Mark Oien; Irish step dance featuring Tir Na Nog Irish Dance and Showcase Dance Productions; set dancing with Devine's Diner;
Debbie O'Carroll; Mary King & Phil Edmonds; Marvelous Marvin's Circus Arts and more!
- Saturday, June 28, 2014 7:30pm/doors open at 7:00
Sandywoods Center for the Arts
43 Muse Way
$10 advance/$12 at door
- Saturday, September 6, 2014 7:30pm (doors open at 7:00)
50 Rounds Avenue
CD Release Celebration: "The Music of Phil Edmonds" - a CD of Phil's original compositions
- Friday, September 26, 2014 6:30pm (doors open at 6:00)
Somerset Library Concert Series
Somerset Public Library
1464 County St.
Tickets $10 each; $12 at the door. Children 6 and under free.
To reserve tickets, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with name, phone number, and number of tickets desired.
For more information, go to www.splconcerts.com and visit us on FaceBook.
- Saturday, October 18, 2014 7:30pm/doors open at 7:00
Not Just Another Coffeehouse
The Unitarian Church of Sharon
4 North Main St.
- Saturday, November 15, 2014 7:30pm/doors open at 7:00
Lilypads Concert Series
27 North Road
Peace Dale, RI
- Saturday, December 6, 2014 7:00pm
Bay Spring Community Center
170 Narragansett Avenue
Saturday, February 28, 2014 8:00pm
Blackstone River Theatre
549 Broad Street
For tickets/info: www.riverfolk.org
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 8:00pm (doors open at 7:00)
Common Fence Music
Earth Day/Sustainability Show